The Commander of the American Legion Post 331 will arrange for the Color-Guard at Veterans Plaza, 21st & Dune Drive on Veteran’s Day, at 11:00 a.m., Sunday, November 11th, 2018.
There will be a ceremony as follows:
- Introduction by: Tom McCullough, Commander American Legion Post
- US Flag Presentation and Flag Raising Ceremony: by American Legion Post Flag Detail
- Seven Mile Singers: Star Spangle Banner
- Invocation: Father Mark Cavagnaro, St. Brendan the Navigator Parish
- Message: Mayor Martin Pagliughi
- Seven Mile Singers: God Bless America
- Wreath Presentation:
- Presentation of wreath: American Legion Post 331
- Presentation of wreath: Greg Kizeik, Commander SAL Squadron Post #331
- Presentation of wreath: Mayor Martin L. Pagliughi
- Presentation of wreath: D. Lynn Schwartz, Avalon School Board & Avalon Elementary School Student, Aiden and Jack Fox
- Presentation of wreath: Chief Jeff Christopher, Avalon Police Dept.
- Rifle Salute: Post Rifle Detail, Taps: American Legion
- Benediction: Rev. Dr. David Montanye, Avalon First Methodist Church